Don’t you have the time, the resources or the people to test you projects accurate
& before the deadline? Let us pick up your bugs in our testing lab!
The types of testing we offer as an outsourced service are:
- functional testing (also end2end)
- usability testing
- i18n and l10n testing (internationalisation & localisation)
We also provide regression and confirmation testing for next releases.
We have timeframes & pricing options in every customers flavour.
Tweezers gives clients advice on how they could adapt their test strategy & gives advice to their project members to increase testability & better testing of their products. We can also provide you with inhouse testing.
You can hire us as a tester, test analyst, test automator, test coördinator or test consultant.
Some of the topics we cover are:
- The craftsmanship of software testing
- Test design techniques
- Hands-on exploratory testing
- BDD explained with a jigsaw puzzle
- TDD with Lego Mindstorms
- Mobile testing for IOS & Android
- SQL for testers
Few are given the ability of finding joy in software testing … luckely we are. So let us find your bugs…
- Your development team can focus on what they do the best
- Quality improvement of your product
- Fewer bugs discovered by your end-users
- Gaining more confidence from your customers
- Improving your reputation
Human based (manual) or automated
Functional, usability, i18n and i10n testing
Regression & confirmation testing for further releases
Pricing plan chosen by the customer
Standardized or exploratory
10 years testing experience
ISTQB advanced TA & TTA certified
Reporting in Dutch, English or French
At Tweezers we have 10 years of software testing experience ranging from mobile apps to large governmental and healthcare projects, fullfilling different roles such as:
- Tester: human based test execution, based on test cases or in exploratory sessions
- Test analyst: static testing analyse documents on their testability, as well as creating high level test cases and low level test scenarios
- Test automator: Converting test cases into executable testing scripts, mainly written with Unitils, Selenium Webdriver and SoapUI
- Test coordinator: Writing test plans, reviewing tests and evaluating and reporting of testing projects
- Test consultant: Advising on test strategies, teaching, …
- Test jumper: Helping where needed
Get in touch with Tweezers: